For this we have introduced some systems to protect the environment:
* To save water we have introduced the drop by drop irrigation system<
* Installation of non water consuming urinaries (WC1, WC2, WC3 and Bar)
* The oils and greases from the restaurants are collected separately
* In the showers our showerheads use less water
* Energy saving lighting and LED
* Heated swimming pool with solar energy (Since 2003 and expansion of the number of plates to improve efficiency in 2014)
* Reducting of the water capacity in the toilets
* Installation of hot water by solar energy in bloc sanitary #2 (2017)
* Installation of the termic isolation system to prevent of heat escaping that are energetically efficient
* We have placed different containers to collect the garbage at various locations
Further we would like to remind you:
* Water is a scare resource, use it sensibly
* Dispose of garbage in the correct garbage bin
* Do not mix the organic-garbage with the other garbage.
YELLOW Container: Plastic, “tetra-brik” and tin
BLUE Container: Paper and carton.
GREEN Container: Organic garbage
BLACK: Ash container
Sympathetic Container (Beach, Supermermarket, Area 300): Tin cans.
GREEN Igloo container for glass. Can be used between 11 am �and 11:45 pm.
At the reception you can dispose of old batteries and printer parts.